General Cancellation Policy
Generally any deposit or prepayment will be refunded providing the cancellation notice is received before 14.00 the day prior to your intended arrival otherwise the first nights stay will be charged.
Non arrivals will be charged in full.
If your reservation is for more than one night please check your confirmation email as there may be a 48 hour cancellation period or different cancellation policy.
If your departure date is changed on short notice (after 14.00 the day prior to departure) there may also be a charge for that cancelled night.
Always check with reception if you are unsure.
Any changes will be shown on our website.
Please note that your normal travel Insurance will often cover any loss in case of illness or accident.
Always check your confirmation letter/email for your specific terms and conditions.
The House of Agnes reserves the right to change its cancellation policy
Third Party Booking Sites (Booking.com etc)
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel, it is imperative that you cancel via the Website with which the booking was made (ie Booking.com) or you may be charged the full amount. This must be done at least 36 hours in advance of your intended arrival date. (Please see full terms and conditions on Company website)
Terms and Conditions for special events and block bookings of 4 or more rooms:
Payment of 20% of the total cost of reservation is required in order to confirm the booking
· Balance of payment is due and payable twenty one (21) days prior to arrival, unless otherwise agreed with Sandie de Rougemont
· Cancellation policy is as follows:
· The deposit is non-refundable
· In case of cancellations within twenty one (21) days prior to intended arrival, or in the case of no-shows, the full amount may be charged. Please check the T&C’s that were sent to you at the time of booking for full details
Terms and Conditions for July Graduation Week:
· Payment of £20.00 per room per night is required in order to confirm the booking. The remainder is due and payable upon departure.
· Please note that on graduation week ALL stable rooms, and many main house rooms are for a minimum of two nights stay – therefore any cancellations that reduce the stay to one night WILL be charged for a two night stay regardless whether the room is used or not.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
· The deposit is non-refundable and non transferable in any case
· In case of cancellations within fourteen (14) days prior to intended arrival, or in the case of no-shows, the full amount will be charged.